Saturday, June 30, 2007

Caution:Old Lady Posting

My daughter, the knitter, pastry chef, and all around cool chick, has a knitter's blog and by all accounts it is quite interesting. Why anyone would read or care to read MY blog, I would have no idea. I am pretty sure that I lead a pretty mundane life but then...you never know. After 50 plus years on the planet, travels and travails, maybe just maybe, you could identify with some things. I have been a mom for over 26 years, four times over and have had all my babies at home. that's right: Midwife and no meds, the ONLY way to give birth, if you can. Been married twice (eek! NEVER wanted to be a divorcee, but there ya go) and the second time around has been amazing. Sooooo, if 50 is the new 40 and 40 is the new 30, and 30 is, well you get the picture...well then, by this measure, I am about 10 years old. (acting that is, not looking)

1 comment:

Devonshire said...

You are too cute mom! I can't wait to read and keep up with what you post. Love you lots!