Monday, September 17, 2007

Free Yarn: There's a catch! You have to make something for charity!


Would you love to knit or crochet for a charity but can't really afford the yarn? Wanted: someone to help me tackle all this donated yarn. If you can make a scarf for Amy's project, I will send you FREE YARN. Please leave a comment and I will get back to you ASAP to arrange to get the yarn to you. I would like to get these done for Amy right away to beat the deadline. I'll choose the color and surprise you!

1 comment:

Diemi said...

Hi, I am Diemi. I would love to make a scarf for Amy. I found your site when I did a search on how to get donated yarn in Philadelphia. My life partner and I would like to be care wear volunteers (www.carewear.com). We will knit and crochet items for three children's hospitals here (Philadelphia). I am currently without income and could use any free yarn I can get. My email is ahitdi@yahoo.com, phone 215-438-0253. Thank You!