Saturday, September 15, 2007

My Very First Swap!


There was a Sisters' Shoebox Swap link (www.watibg.blogspot.com) on Devon's site that for a lark I joined. I was matched up with Stephanie from South Carolina. The swap was entitled "Refreshment" and it was so fun to buy stuff for Stephanie and Friday, I got a pkg from her.

There was 2 lovely hand crocheted doilies, notecards, yummy smell good sachet and papers, jelly beans, picture frame, a notepad, and a pen from SC and a the coolest thing of all: handmade soap from SC (flavor is apricot and eucalyptus) with a slice of loofah in it! It is so unusual! I'm excited to try it. This is my very first swap and I've so enjoyed getting to know Stephanie. What a sweetie! Thank you, dear heart!

3 comments:

Devonshire said...

Lovely package Mom! I do hope that soap is a yummy one!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you liked it! Now I have to get a blog to post a picture of all the great things you got for me!

*carrie* said...

Roni,

So glad you joined the fun! I enjoyed seeing your goodies.