Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Oh Yarn Oh Yarn where have you been?


I officially changed my blog name: It is now Knith Degree, because I CAN'T STOP KNITTING. I went on vacation with 7 beginner knitting books, I made 5 projects, ripped out and repaired a hat 5 or more times, and finally got the pattern right thanks to my darling daughter Devon's Phone-A-Knitter Hotline. Yay! It worked on the 6th take. I am running out of yarn now. There is little time left. I must get up early and go to the yarn shop and be on her doorstop at opening time. Actually, I think I will go there and sleep on the doorstep tonight. Must pack pillow, blankie, books, and of course the last of my yarn for knitting.

2 comments:

Devonshire said...

That hat looks so cute. The ribbing especially!!!! Glad I could help via phone...

SissySees said...

Your daughter could easily have a career as a knitting coach. She chatted with me through turning the heel on my first sock, and not only did the heel turn, but it cemented a great friendship! I love the blog name, and I too must get Amy a Warm-Up hat very soon.

Congrats on catching the knitting bug and progressing so quickly!