Sunday, July 29, 2007

Scarfin' it Up


Still working feverishly on the multicolored scarf (officially 60% done)for Amy's project (see earlier post with link) but I took a little break to crochet another. Since crossing over the Knitting threshold, I thought I had forgotten how to crochet, but it came back to me, just like ridin' a bike(!) and thought I'd whip out a pretty little soft-as- butter chenille scarf for the Warm Up project. Best thing about crochet: It is fast. Worst thing about crochet: It distracts me from knitting!

2 comments:

Devonshire said...

That yarn is super pretty...that is the one thing about knitting, it is not the fastest!

vegasangelbrat said...

Look at all the pretty colors :) wow, nice an bright too...keep up the good work!
I'm doing a dishcloth :) Whenever it gets done I'll let you know..lol